Contrast Studio ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://contraststudio.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
Source of Your Personal Data
We may receive personal information about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Advertising networks based outside the EU.
- Search information providers based outside the EU.
- Social media platforms based outside the EU.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Contrast Studio’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent in any other cases.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Contrast Studio, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Cookies and Pixels
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company
We may send promotional offers related to our services or other companies' services which we think may be of interest to our customers by email or other methods that we consider appropriate from time to time. If you do not want to receive such promotional offers, you can opt out by following the instructions included in each promotional communication.
Do Not Track Signals
We support Do Not Track ("DNT"). DNT is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Update, Correct or Delete Your Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com . We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Where Your Personal Data Is Held
How Long Your Personal Data Will Be Kept
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Other Privacy Rights
In addition to rights outlined above, you may have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request correction of your personal information
- Request erasure of your personal information
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Request restriction of processing your personal information
- Request transfer of your personal information
- Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com .
We take data security seriously and take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or that is stored in our systems.
Address: 2727 Madison Rd. Ste. 305, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242